Simply Move Explained
Shropshire Homes will help you to sell your existing home. Our aim is to find you a buyer as soon as possible to be able to allow you to move into your new home. Simply Move is only available on selected plots.
How does it work?
We will instruct our nominated Estate Agent to market your home at a competitive asking price to encourage a quick sale of your property. Don’t worry, the marketing price will be fully discussed with you first. We will liaise with the Agent and use our marketing and negotiating skills to help make your purchase possible. We will also pay the Estate Agent’s selling fee for you, making the process as smooth and hassle-free as possible. All we ask is for you to check over the property details and make yourselves available to show interested parties around.
To proceed with ‘Simply Move’ we require a holding fee of £500 to secure your chosen home. This fee will be part of the purchase price of your new home but in the event of your not being able to proceed at the end of the agreement period, half will be retained to help cover our administration / processing costs.
As soon as a proceedable buyer is found for your home we can complete a formal reservation agreement. At the end of the agreement period, should the buyer of your home be unable to proceed Shropshire Homes reserve the right to re-market the plot. This will be fully discussed with you at the time.
We will liaise with the Estate Agent throughout the Simply Move process and keep you fully advised of developments.
Terms & Conditions
- You will enter into a ‘Simply Move’ agreement with Shropshire Homes Limited regarding the sale of your existing property. This will state the duration of the agreement.
- The fee taken on your chosen plot will be held for a limited period. The date will be agreed and entered on the ‘Simply Move’ agreement. Should a proceedable buyer not have been found for your existing home at the end of this period, Shropshire Homes reserve the right to terminate the agreement and re-market the plot.
- You agree to us appointing our nominated Estate Agent and you will not appoint any other Estate Agent during the term of our agreement. Shropshire Homes will not be responsible for any existing Estate Agent’s fees. You must inform Shropshire Homes of any third party interest in your existing home, or issues that may affect a sale.
- Shropshire Homes will pay the Estate Agent’s fee + VAT for marketing and selling your existing property, subject to you legally completing the purchase of a new Shropshire Homes property.
- Should you already be tied into a contract with an Estate Agent to sell your home and there is a penalty if you withdraw, Shropshire Homes will not be liable for third party contracts. You will be responsible for dis-instructing your existing agent and payment of any costs.
- For the purposes of prospective viewers or surveyors you agree to allow reasonable access to the property and fully cooperate with the Estate Agent.
- Should you not be in a position to proceed to reservation within the specified time half of the holding deposit will be retained towards administration / processing costs.
- ANY SHROPSHIRE HOMES OFFER IS SUBJECT TO CONTRACT, STATUS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- AVAILABLE ONLY ON SELECTED DEVELOPMENTS AND PLOTS.
- THIS SCHEME MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME.
- NOT AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER OFFER.