All sales centres are now open for appointments only, with safety regulations in place to ensure peace of mind for everybody who visits. Find out more on Shropshire Homes new Social Distancing Code of Conduct here.
We look forward to welcoming all visitors by appointment and politely ask you to read the following guidelines before arrival so that you are aware of our new safety regulations:
- One appointment only in the sales centre at all times
- Face coverings must be worn
- Please allow 2 metres between yourself and the sales advisor
- Clean your hands when entering and leaving
- Contact details will be taken for track and trace purposes
- No use of washrooms
- No drinks to be served in the sales centres
- All payments to be made via direct bank transfer or by card terminal
To make an appointment you can do so by any of the following
- Phone Call
- Website Enquiry
- Rightmove Enquiry
Get in touch with the sales advisor at the development from to book your appointment.
All contact information can be found on our website.
If you are unable to visit the sales centres, please use our online resources to view your desired home.
Alternative viewing methods include
- Virtual Tours
- Digital Brochures
- Digital Photos
Contact a Shropshire Homes sales advisor for all the information you will need without having to visit the sales centre.